Globalweld Engineering, established by Mr. L. James Whims, was formed in 2008 to meet an increased demand for requests to provide a consulting service for technical issues related to metals joining and processing.
Globalweld Welding Engineering Services
Some of the more common services offered include:
- Engineering support and consulting (on-site or remote)
- Assessment and optimization of welding operations and their profitability
- Welder skills assessment, training and testing
- Presentations on welding related topics such as safety & process improvements
- Assistance with automation projects and equipment purchases
- Process mapping, equipment selection and process planning
- Profitability and welding process selection
- Weld process trouble-shooting and improvement
- Process analysis and cost reduction suggestions.
Globalweld Welding Engineering Bios
Mr. L. James Whims has been in the welding and fabrication business for nearly 34 years and holds four United States patents. Mr. Whims holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the College of Welding Engineering at The Ohio State University and has worked for several large and medium sized companies through the years. He has a very strong background with the application of precision and automated welding processes and also holds a US patent for a joining process developed for use in the fabrication of the Space Shuttle main engines. He is a person that prides himself on using of data driven methodologies as a tool to guide him towards the profitable solution of difficult problems.
Contact Globalweld Engineering
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”Someone From GlobalWeld.net is Contacting You”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]